Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Gonna Freeze My Butt Off


I'm heading to Baltimore on January 26th to give a seminar at the 4th Annual Exciting Windows Conference. I'm a bit worried about my wardrobe for the trip. I do not even own a decent winter coat - after all I live in the freakin desert! Even though I travel a lot, most of my traveling takes place during the more hospitable, non chilly months of the year or I only travel to winter destinations that are sunny and warm. I'm afraid that even the heaviest coat I have is not going to be up to the task and even if I wanted to go out and buy a new coat that I propbably would only wear once I am out of luck. They just don't sell real winter coats here.

So I guess I will be doing a bit of layering and I probably won't leave the hotel if it turns out to be a cold weekend there. Now the only thing I'm worried about is weather delays and my fear of being stuck in a plane on the tarmac for 8 hours with no food or drink, clogged up bathrooms, and screaming babies. Boy, I love to travel !

No comments:

Post a Comment