Monday, February 4, 2008

House Beautiful & The Design Directory of Window Treatments


I've hit the big time - House Beautiful knows I'm alive !!!!!! I was so thrilled to find out the they have highlighted my book on their website.

They say " Everything you ever wanted to know about window treatments and then some. Serious truth in advertising here. This is a design directory (and handbook, dictionary, encyclopedia, etc. )"
"Jackie Von Tobel doesn't want you to just look out the windows -- she wants you to dress them up!"

Forgive me for my shameless self promotion but I am just so excited. In all of my years as a designer I never envisioned my name being associated with House Beautiful.. I have to say this is one of the great perks of writing a book!!!!! Now I just have to cross my fingers and see if they put me in the Magazine. Maybe I should write them several hundred anonymous emails suggesting that they highlight my book in the next issue! You never know - it might work!

No comments:

Post a Comment