Saturday, July 19, 2008

Style Sisters ?

Is it just me or do all of these style icons look alike? I was browsing through my files and was struck by the resemblance.


Charlotte Moss


Nancy Corzine



Miss Martha


Bunny Williams


Carolina Herrera


I wonder if they are all channeling the spirit of the great Elsie de Wolfe? She seems to have started the trend.


Elsie de Wolfe



If I cut my hair short and sweep it back will I miraculously have more design talent? Will the celebrity clients start calling? Of course I'd have to drop a few (more than a few) pounds and buy some embroidered silk kaftans, Tods flats and a strand of vintage pearls. Then I'll get myself down to glamor shots to pose for my designer power photos. Perhaps I'll break out the leopard throw like Elsie did. I'm going to assume she was wearing a red dress in her B&W photo, that vixen! I think I like the Charlotte Moss pose the best. It reeks of power.

They all have that - yes I am perky and smiling but I can take you out in a second with my little pinkie so don't mess with me look.

No comments:

Post a Comment