Monday, December 29, 2008

The French Table

I've been doing some research lately on table linens and I realize how sorely neglected my dining room table has become. We rarely eat in a formal setting and take most of our meals in font of the TV or at our desks. Since most of the time it is just my husband and I, my thought is that it's just too much trouble to set the table, but I realize that I am really cheating myself out of the experience of dining. One of my New Years resolutions will be to take more care in planning and executing our meals.

I love the simplicity of fine french table linens. The table above is to die for but sometimes you want something with a bit more color and pattern.


I ran across a fabulous website, F & B Fine Linen that offers a full range of French table linens. They import only the finest brands and have a large assortment of beautiful, everyday and special occasion products.


These toppers are from Beauville and are almost too pretty to use.



Other lines carried are Sferra, Yves Delorme, Le Jacquard Francais, and Garnier Thiebaut.



These colors are divine, they make me want to redecorate.



Classic Provance, the rooster and chicken towels are done in wonderful color combination's that would brighten any kitchen.


Well, I'm off to set my table for dinner! Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment