Sunday, November 29, 2009

www.jackievontobel.com goes LIVE !!!!!!!

FINALLY ~ After months of preparation and hard work, my new website, www.jackievontobel.com is up and running ~ live!!!!



I don't know which took more time; designing the fabric collection or building the website! No matter, because it's now open for business!

There are 12 main fabric patterns available in a diverse selection of colorways for a total of 64 unique fabrics sold as yardage. The pillow cover collection includes 15 unique patterns that coordinate with the yardage patterns in a wide range of colors for a total of 48 beautiful pillow cover designs. Many of the patterns and pillow covers cross~coordinate to give you a full spectrum of size and scale to choose from.



The main page of the site, showing my favorite angel bench, Peanut, and a tiny glimpse of my backyard. All of the fabrics and pillow covers in the collection are made in the USA of natural and or 100% organic fabrics and are printed via an eco-friendly process. We ship directly from the printer / manufacturer to reduce shipping cost and our carbon footprint.


The Pillow Cover page. Each pillow is a small work of art and is designed to enhance our yardage patterns.



The fabrics and pillow covers are shown grouped by type (fabrics or pillow covers), by color, and by collection.



Here is Peanut ready for her close up! She's not much of poser. It took a generous amount of leftover Thanksgiving turkey to get her to hold still.

I am so proud of this site and of my new fabric line and I hope that you will take a trip over there to have a look. While you're there please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I would really appreciate it.


www.jackievontobel.com




Special thanks to Leila & Cicily from Lightning Bug Designs for designing the site and walking me through the shopping cart process ~ Ughhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment