Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shedding Some Light on the New Year

img811g

2010 was a rough year for many of us and I for one am really looking forward to 2011 and the chance to start fresh!

img814

The New Year brings with it for me opportunities to design new products and work with new partners.

img813

I’m working hard finishing up my next two books and my Bedding modules for Studio.

img812

I plan to spend more quality time with my kids and my terrific husband.

img816

I resolve to get more exercise, keep up my healthy eating and try to age gracefully for another year.

img815

I plan to really try to enjoy every day to its fullest and not dwell on negativity.

img817

I hope you all find your key to happiness and joy in 2011! CHEERS `:)’


* Lampshade slipcover images from The Design Directory of Slipcovers (available Spring 2012)

copyright 2010 Jackie Von Tobel

No comments:

Post a Comment