Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm in Desperate Need of a Makeover

It's getting closer to the release of my book in September and the beginning of a year of traveling to promote it. With that in mind, I need some help. I want to update my "look" and add some serious style to my hair. I've had long hair for years and it has worked well for me but now I feel like it is making me look older. (It could be the many years I've got under the belt or the extra pounds that I'm lugging around but I prefer to think that it is all my hair's fault).

I hate this picture of me!!! The photographer didn't want me to smile so I look like I am constipated. He told me my hair was very 80's. Fabulous!



I have a hair appointment this week and I need to bring in a picture of my new hairstyle! I found a few I like and of course after I put them together I realized that they are almost exactly the same.


The only thing I am worried about is going too short as I am a very big fan of the pony tail. I'm thinking of starting out somewhere between #1 and # 6. I can always go shorter. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment