Monday, March 3, 2008

THIS IS HUGE ! - Minutes Matter Studio

I've been sworn to secrecy for months - but now - I can finally blab!!!
I'm joining Minutes Matter Studio in giving a whole new dimension to my window treatment designs.


The Design Directory of Window Treatments is going interactive !

Minutes Matter Studio is the industries leading provider of digital window treatment software, design solutions, and organizational systems. Their programs allow designers to combine hundreds of individual components into custom window treatment designs that can then be individualized with coloring tools or by importing the actual fabric pattern and color into the program. The powerful tools available within this software package also allow the user to design directly on a photograph of the clients room or to import specific elements from the room into a custom drawing.


For the first time ever, Minutes Matter Studio is producing a separate module for their system exclusively featuring the designs in my book. They are working fast and furiously putting the module together to make it available for purchase this Winter 08'.


( Oh, yes, make no mistake - I will be very full of myself from now on !! My head is growing bigger by the minute. Can you say window treatment superstarrrrrrrrrr? Seriously, this is just so cool - I can't believe it! )

Debbie & Casey Green the brilliant masterminds behind Studio, and my fabulous publisher Gibbs Smith are throwing a party to celebrate at The International Window Coverings Expo in Atlanta on March 27. If you are planning to attend the Expo, please visit the Minutes Matter Booth or email them to receive a pass to the festivities. Don't dawdle though, our room can only hold 200 partiers!


Hope you can make it.................... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment