Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sneak Peak - Bedding


I've been working 16 hours a day on my bedding book and it is starting to take shape. It's due to be submitted to my publisher, Gibbs Smith in September. Here are a few sample drawings in black and white.







The next step is to color all 1500 illustrations!!!!!! So far, my hands are still functioning and my wrist tendonitus in my left arm is okay. I hope I can stay in working order until I finish. Drawing this many illustrations really takes a toll on you!

************************************************************************************

My beautiful daughter Angelica is graduating from high school tomorrow so I will not be posting until next week. Have a great weekend.



Geli with her BFF's before a school dance.


At her 18th birthday dinner in New York in October.

Love you Geli

No comments:

Post a Comment