Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Which Blue Will Do?

Ok my bloggers, I need help!!! I'm trying to decide which Robert Allen fabric to use as the background on the cover of my new book. I've narrowed it down to eight choices all in various shades of blue. ( Yes, I know they are sort of boring but the idea is to be classic and timeless and to not detract from the illustrations and look similar to the first book - Ugh) The illustrations and graphics on these mock ups will be changed so this is not the final cover design. I will draw a main image that will coordinate and contrast with the background once it is selected.

Please, please, please, comment and give me your opinions, which one do you like?


Choice #1


Choice #2


Choice #3


Choice #4



Choice #5



Choice #6



Choice #7



Choice #8


Here is a side by side comparison.

Thanks for your help................

No comments:

Post a Comment