Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jan Showers Blog ~ Who Knew



Why am I always the last to know??? I think I have an idea of what's going on in the world around me but really I have no clue!

I just stumbled on to Jan Showers blog! I had no idea she had one and for over a year already. You'd think I would be paying attention but no.After all she is one of my all time favorite designers because she is a master fabric manipulation and bedroom design. Her bedrooms are light and airy yet cozy and welcoming. Her wonderfully tailored half testers are the inspiration for many of the designs in my book, The Design Directory of Bedding.



Everything she does has a fabulous crispness to it. Her furniture designs are amazing and her window treatments, perfection.



I am in awe of her new book Glamorous Rooms. The photos are stellar.



But what really blows me away is the back cover ~ animal print with no text! Oh, to have a publisher that would let me get away with that! How fabulous.


I intend to become a regular blog stalker and if you didn't know about her blog you can join me stalking her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment